Diễn Đàn Nội Thất
Diễn Đàn Nội Thất
Diễn Đàn Nội Thất
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diễn Đàn Nội Thất,vật liệu nội thất,siêu thị nội thất,trang rao vặt,rao vặt miễn phí

Trang ChínhPortalPublicationsTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Liên Kết Link
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
vincent167
Ideal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating? I_vote_lcapIdeal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating? I_voting_barIdeal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating? I_vote_rcap 
hanh2007
Ideal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating? I_vote_lcapIdeal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating? I_voting_barIdeal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating? I_vote_rcap 
quanhthuyhien
dongphuongdpf
thegioi3dvn
baonguyen9595
hanthinh11
hanatc89
thuhanginfo
Bep365
Navigation
Portal
Diễn Đàn
Thành viên
Lý lịch
Trợ giúp
Tìm kiếm

Ideal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating?

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
vivablastviet

Tổng số bài gửi : 8

Ideal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating? Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Ideal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating?   Ideal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 6:09 pm

Thermal spray aluminium coating is a method of surface preparation, limiting corrosive agents widely used in industry and mechanics. So what is aluminum spray coating? What is the ideal aluminum thermal coating thickness? The content below will answer these questions.
What is Thermal spray aluminium coating? What is the ideal aluminum spray coating?
Thermal spray aluminium coating is a form of thermal coating spray for the purpose of corrosion control, impact resistance and restoration of surface condition. Metal in powder or wire form after melting will be pushed or sprayed onto the surface of another material or structure.

Aluminum spray technique is suitable for application over large areas. Compared with other coating processes, such as electroplating or chemical vapor deposition, aluminum in the wire form, after melting and spraying on the surface, forms a tough shell with better protective properties. Aluminum spraying can be done by 2 technologies: thermal spraying with a gas flame or double-wire arc spraying.

Thermal spray aluminium coating are commonly used in the oil and gas industry by mechannical contractor. The thickness of the coating is a decisive factor in the effectiveness of surface protection and anti-corrosion of the aluminum spray coating method. This coating typically has an ideal thickness between 250 μm and 500 μm. Coating thickness can only be measured by phase sensitive current method. Thickness measurement is performed immediately after coating or during maintenance to monitor corrosion progress and determine if parts need to be recoated. The instrument used to measure aluminum thermal coatings is typically FISCHER's handheld PHASCOPE PMP10 with the ESD20TSA probe.

Some advantages of Thermal Spray Coatings:
Multiple choices of coating materials;
Wide range of substrate material choices;
The ability to extend the lifespan of the substrate;
Reducing the total costs.

However, Thermal spray aluminium coating still has some disadvantages:
It is difficult to guarantee the accuracy of the material, unless there is a rigorous proven record.
It is difficult to accurately assess the effect if only observing from the outside.
The cost of preparing tools and equipment is quite high.

In conclusion, this method is highly appreciated because it offers many outstanding advantages. In addition to resisting surface corrosion, Thermal spray aluminium coating also helps to save repair costs and increase the life of equipment. To learn more about this coating, you can find more articles that we made about this topic for more information.

Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://bit.ly/3DrEdth https://www.facebook.com/4454

Ideal thickness when applying theral spray aluminum coating?
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Diễn Đàn Nội Thất :: MUA BÁN - RAO VẶT :: PHỤ KIỆN - MÁY MÓC-
Chuyển đến